As a SketchPad member, you’ll gain access to a modern co-working space shared by a growing number of Jewish nonprofits. Through the practice of hachnasat orchim, or radical hospitality, we give our members a comfortable and professional base from which to launch their operations, while in close community with peers. We offer multiple membership options, curated for every individual budget:
- Community Member: Access to SketchPad with monthly space allotments and discounts for event rentals.
- Hot Desk: Flexible desks in our open concept, shared space; perfect for folks with more variable schedules.
- Dedicated Desk: Individual, dedicated workspaces for those with more regular schedules.
- Private Office: Private rooms of varying sizes for individual or small group work.
- Space and Event Rentals: Looking to host private events? We have multiple conference rooms available for rental, complete with AV capabilities, conference camera, and sound bar. We offer three options designed to meet your group size: Small Conference Room (Tachlis), Large Conference (Schmooze, Minyan), and the Community Space (Beit Midrash). These are great options for hosting staff retreats, Board meetings, or information sessions. We also have a large open space, perfect for larger events and celebrations (available during evenings and Sundays).
For more information contact email@example.com